Thursday, July 26, 2007

New Flooring - Part 2: The Nursery



Here's the last of the flooring pictures now that the nursery flooring is completed. Hannah's first Robeez shoes and my Gymboree Gymbucks purchases arrived in the mail today too. This afternoon I put all of happy clothes on the bed and organized my dreams of little onesies and dresses by size. I think Hannah's all set in sizes 12-18, 18-24, and pretty well off in 2T. I'll get some more basic pants and jeans closer to when we need them. Once a referral comes our way, I think I can put my energy into the nursery. Right now I just can't let myself paint until it's all for real... until we're been matched and things are ready to move into the courts. If I painted and then something went wrong, it would make me very sad to spend hours painting back over pink, cream, and brown happiness.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures and cute shoes! Lauren has the same cherry Robeez. I bought them when first started our paperwork for China, before we decided to switch to Taiwan. You'll love the Robeez, we wear ours all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robeez Rock! The only shoes I could fit Kobi's feet into in Taiwan... anyway:)

    Love the new flooring! Im a sucker for hard wood:)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!