Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Nursery Bedding Arrives

Our nursery bedding arrived by mail today. The colors are cream, tan, brown, and pink of course. Kevin and I will need to figure out what to do with out guestroom furniture and the stuff we've crammed in the guestroom closet before we start painting. I figure that having bedding will be good motivation to start cracking on that project. I wish the town's garage sale day wasn't on the weekend that I'm going to a conference out of town. I think we're going to need to downsize a lot more to make room for baby.

Obviously I've been experimenting with Photoshop again tonight. I think need some new subject matter. One can only do so many dog pages, even if it's Sedona Sunrise the wonder dog. Today I asked the girls at work for pictures of their kids and grandkids, offering to make a page for them in the dimentions of their choice. Hopefully I'll get a variety of photos to work with and can make something special for them while working on my skills.

Sedona reminds me that we should also remember to thank Cheri Skinner once again for making this beautiful pink and white afghan.

2 comments:

  1. Hi There!

    You must be with FFC. Hooray, they're great! We used Heartsent.. just as wonderful! How exciting that you're moving forward. It's a wonderful process.

    Best Wishes!
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to start buying stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!