Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Misc. Scrapbook File

This post serves as a file where I will continually post scrapbook pages that I have made for myself, friends, and family. Just something to keep me busy as we wait for the referral of our child in Taiwan!

Tuesday, April 12, 2007
A friend e-mailed me some professional pictures she had taken of baby Jacob.
She got a suprise back in her in box: one scrapbook page and a photo collage.



Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Celebrating our love - now 9 years into our relationship
1 Corinthians


Saturday, April 7, 2007
leaves of grass - first mow of the year
Hard to believe that we worked in the yard in 75F weather and shorts on Tuesday, then woke up to a dusting of snow Wednesday morning!



Thursday, April 5, 2007
For Linda - little gators grow like weeds

Thursday, March 29, 2007
Spring happiness with Nikia and little Miss B
Thursday, March 21, 2007
For Kevin, my Mezzo Mix man


Sunday, March 18, 2007
Ice Storm of January 2005
Thanks to Donna with her Double Happiness blog, I've discovered a really cook photo editing and scrapbooking software program called FotoFusion. I've really admired Donna's photo layouts, and looked for info on her blog about what's she's using. I downloaded the free trial version, made 4 easy layouts in only an hour, and bought it right away. This program is so simple, and the layouts look oh so good! The look of the layouts with FotoFusion is more my style. What I was making with Photoshop Elements was a little cutsey for my taste. YAY FotoFusion! Do thank Donna for her blog efforts to each us how to use FotoFusion, use this link to buy it and Donna gets a little kickback as an affiliate.


Sunday, March 11, 2007 - Kevin Inspires Me
Always Looking Ahead for What is Possible



Saturday, March 10th, 2007 - Nancy (Sarah's mother)
in Austria on "The Sound of Music" Tour

This morning I discovered the "cookie cutter" tool in Photoshop Elements. This tool alows you to cut an image easily into lots of different shapes. It also has shapes that are meant to be used to frame photos, like the paint brush stroke looking ones that I used today. This page was extremely easy to make with the simple help of the cookie cutter tool.


Saturday, March 10th, 2007 - "Süße Cousinen" Christina

(Sarah's sister) and Nicole (our German Cousin)


Friday, March 9, 2007 - Karen (Kevin's sister) and Isobella

Yay, ribbons and color are fun! Karen: I still wear that sweater! It's one of my favorites. Do you still have yours too?

Thursday, March 8, 2007 - Sedona in black and white with a spash of lime

I wanted to work with a black and white photo tonight to test out this paper pack. Digital scrapbooking is really cool because I can quickly change the photograph on this page. In less then 15 minutes I can change the photograph, change the title words, and bing bang boom I've got a whole new page!


Tuesday, March 6, 2007 - Alan and Brandy

This photo was taken in September 2004 on our camping vacation in Michigan when we spent two days on Mackinac Island. We visited a butterfly house, and rode bicycles all around the island, and had lots of good things to eat. After a week of camping, we were ready for the comforts of a posh hotel room!

2 comments:

  1. Those came out so nice. I'm going to try some of the things you suggested. We'll see how long it takes me to figure out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site is totally inspirational! And, I have some of the same kits you do. Of course, YOURS come out SO nicely. Mine? Not so sure yet... :)

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!