Sunday, March 11, 2007

Costs of HIV and Hepatitis Antibody Tests

I thought someone told me that HIV tests were really expensive, and I was worried about how high the bill would be when it arrived in the mail. We had our HIV and Hepatitis antibody tests done by PA Labs and they were $50 each, so the bill was only $200 for both of us to have both tests. Not too bad! I know there are several pre-adoptive parents out there researching adoption. Perhaps this bit of info will give you some peace of mind when researching adoption costs associated with a homestudy.

We're still waiting for final copies of our homestudy. I hope we'll hear tomorrow that it's all done. Still waiting for immigration fingerprint appointments too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!