Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Alert the media. I have a reader!


I opened yesterday's mail while Hannah at her breakfast this morning. She pointed at a mailing from the zoo and asked to open that envelope, a plain white envelope with text on the outside. Because it contained our annual zoo passes, I told her that she could open some other mail but not that piece. All of a sudden, she told me that the envelope that she wanted to open was from the zoo. I was floored. Am I hearing this right? I asked how she knew it was from the zoo and Hannah pointed at the big bold letters that spelled out "ZOO!" I have a reader! I nearly cried. I grabbed my phone and made this little video. Luckily, she read the word to me again so I could catch it on video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!