Sunday, August 9, 2009

Product Review: Zip-It

We've lived in this house for over four years, and I can't count the number of times on one hand that my bathtub drain has been clogged. I've bought bottle after bottle of Drano like products that help a little bit but never get my drain running like it should. We've even paid too much money to have a plumber over. He unclogged the drain, but a year later it was getting clogged once again.

Kevin found a non-chemical solution at Lowes that unclogged my drain for only $2.19. I'm so impressed with a long piece of plastic with teeth called Zip-It that pulled out a disgusting amount of soggy hair balls out. HERE'S A LINK to another blog where they made a video to show how easy it was to use.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you!! No. Bless you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to get one of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, we bought a snake for out drains. That liquid stuff doesn't work. With girls in the house that Zip-It be the best investment. It's all the hair. :0)
    Holli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your product reviews - we now own the same nasal aspirator!! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!