Sunday, May 17, 2009

we picture {this} - hats

This month's theme at we picture {this} is hats. I attempted four sessions with Hannah Claire to try to get a shot of her wearing this beautiful crocheted beanie. All four sessions didn't go quite as planned.

hat off!

Here's a link to my we picture {this} photograph submission where Hannah is looking me in the eye getting ready to rip off her hat.

Her smile turns back on like a lightbulb once the hat has been discarded. Stinker!

upclose_licorice

2 comments:

  1. Hannah the Hatless! You go girlfriend.

    Honestly, it does my heart good... Emma and Claire never wore hats either and I would have been very jealous if you'd gotten a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black and white with splash of color!! Watch out Mama - before you know it she'll be taking off her clothes too!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!