Monday, May 11, 2009

I Heart Faces Entry - Laughter

This photo is my kids entry into this week's I ♥ Faces contest where the theme is "laughter."

giggle

I'd do all sorts of crazy things in public just to draw out a giggle and see Hannah's bottom two teeth for a photo. She thinks it's funny to watch me dance. She's most likely right. I look down right ridiculous when I try to get my daughter to smile for the camera.


Click here view the I ♥ Faces adults category entries and click here to view the kids category entries.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I totally LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! What a great shot Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! And the script font on your blog design is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! She is so happy... her smile is catching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i definitely make a fool of myself, too, just to get my daughter to smile! Its worth it, though--great shot!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!