Friday, March 20, 2009

the referral of his dreams...

Over dinner tonight Kevin told me that he had a DREAM that he got a phone call offering us an adoption referral of twin baby boys in Taiwan. The caller told him that this referral was part of God's plan for our family. Kevin said that in his dream... HE HUNG UP ON THE CALLER!

Uh... guess that you think you have your hands full... right, Mr. Mom? The night time bottle puke session was fun last night, wasn't it? Love you. :)

This story still makes me snicker... heeheehee.

Okay, so the photo below contains the real referral of his dreams... mine too.

baby in a bucket

What Mama does for fun: Buy baby her first swimsuit, dress her up, takes pictures of her, and giggle and give and receive lots of kisses.

What Dada does for fun: Put Mama's beach baby in a bucket. Carry bucket around. Laugh at baby in the bucket.

12 comments:

  1. awww what a doll! LOVE that picture :) Sometimes dreams come true!

    Blessings,
    Tami
    Noah's mama
    www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.cim

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon Kevin....twin boys? That would be awesome!!! When do we get to see the new swim suit? Still editing?? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very very familiar!!! Who knows what might be on your horizon :)
    We certainly weren't ready for our twin boys after just three months home with Laney, but we were two years later!!!! Maybe you will be joining the club someday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin- I know sarah porbably doesn't want to hear this...but I hope you get THAT referral.


    xoxo,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee hee... Kevin you kill me! Guess you must have a need to out-number the girls or at least tie them with Sedona! Darling bucket beauty! I love kids in buckets... I did that too... stuck them in buckets and laughed... what is up with us crazy parents! hee heee Sara =0) Love ya... and nope no news...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. KB, You DO know me! I'm saving the swimsuit modeling for another post... and yes I haven't processed them yet. Heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol!!! this sounds JUST like something my sister and her husband would do!!


    P.S. love your new header!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very funny-cute post!~
    Thanks for visiting my blog-i was wondering-do you know how to get a bigger template?
    Thoughts? I really want to change the look of my blog.
    thanks!
    nicole
    bmdwillow@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny! Can't wait to see the photos of BOTH "what Mommy does for fun" AND "what Daddy does for fun"! Enjoy parenting, enjoy life! Hannah is one heck of a referral!

    ReplyDelete
  10. come on Kev! We can share ... I'll take one and you all take the other.....heeeheee

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHA!! That was so funny.

    I am living this dream:)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!