Monday, February 23, 2009

I ♥ Faces Entry - Black and White

What's in black and white and cute all over? Hannah Claire, of course!

I've been peeking at entries in a weekly photography contest blog called I Faces, never but felt like I had any photographs worth entering. This week's theme is black and white. I really like one of Hannah Claire's cottage cheese eating photos, and decided to play around with it to see what it looked like in black and white.

cottage cheese - black and white
click here to see a larger size.

I really like the way the light creates shadows on her skin. There's a lot of contrasts, including the contrast between Hannah Claire's dark hair and the headband and also between her skin and the little white cottage cheese curds. So, here's my first entry! Be sure to click on the button below to peek at all of the beautiful photos... or click on this link here to go directly to this week's black and white entries.

9 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this shot. She looks mesmerized by her food. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! What a shot of discovery and exploration!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. No blog about the other big thing that happened today? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How magical is this picture? Just love it! Delightful in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A winning entry!!! Love how seriously interested HC is with her beloved cottage cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you joined I heart faces! I've been a follower of you blog for months now and admire your photography skills! Good luck with your entry! It's stunning!

    Melinda B

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this photo! Just beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Google Waiting for Sophie.....it is a blog by a photographer named Shana who adopted her daughter from China. I think you would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sophie's mama is a wonderful photographer! :) I link to her in my sidebar, and we've exchanged a few e-mails before. I felt like I met a *CELEBRITY* when she e-mailed me back and has commented on my blog. Heeheehee.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!