Tuesday, October 14, 2008

That's how she rolls.

I got some more photos of Hannah Claire today! I can't share them online... but she's in the background of the photos, rolling around on those green foam mats. There's one where she's upside down. They're pretty funny. We treasure every image of our little bug, even the blurry upside down ones. So great to know that she can roll around! I would love to know if she's starting to crawl. From our September update photos, my mom's convinced that she's creeping and ready to crawl... and is right hand dominant.

Jackie, thanks for the suggestion about finding a stroller called "travel dates." I'll fire up the Google search engine looking for that one. (joke)

We started the babyproofing around the house last night. Oh wait... Kevin says that we can't use the word babyproofing. We're making some areas of the house "child resistant." I'll let you know how that goes when we're done. Heehee.

9 comments:

  1. We like to refer to it as Living in a Gated Community :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE HE! Gated Community! We call it, "Protecting our sanity" Although it protects your voice from "Don't touch that! Stop! No!"

    I bet she is just on a roll... sorry had to. ha ha Can't wait to see more of your darling one day! Come on FINAL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you're enjoying her new photos and I'm certain she's as beautiful as ever. Somehow I missed the Gated Community Memo. . .we have very few baby-proofed cabinets, oops, I mean child resistant. . .Oh, I know why we don't live in a Gated Community, we LIVE in a place called DAYCARE. . .aka home. Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I am having such a good time watching the two of you get ready for this little girl.
    I LOVE the carseat. Dark colors are good. Doesn't show the dirt as easily. :)

    A

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the "Hannah Carseat"! DEFINITELY mean to be!!!!

    Love Jackie's suggestion on the travel dates stroller. That made me laugh. :)

    So glad you guys got pics of your sweet little peanut.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, they sell "travel systems" -- that could be enough to make things happen!

    Give your hubby a big, fat kiss for me... he just told me how to get Perez Hilton off my blog. DONE.

    Hope you're having a good week -- WAITING STINKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with "Child resistant"-ing. We thought we were all set before we left for China, but realized after we had been home about 2 min that we had a lot more work to do :-). So glad to hear you have more pictures!! She's such a cutie!!

    Wanted to reply to your comment on my blog about moon cakes - I had heard they were pretty yucky, but bought some out of desparation - to give my daughters something to do. Turned out they were pretty yummy - I think these were called "five nut" they had raisins, sunflowers seeds, other nuts, cinnamon and a bunch of other goodies. Tastier than I expected, but pretty heavy. Kind of like a cinnamon roll on steriods :-). They were brought from Chinatown in a city near us, so I guess they were "authentic".

    ReplyDelete
  8. DUDE! Don't be tellin' us you have pictures if you can't show them! That is JUST WRONG!

    Love you!

    You,too- Kevin!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!