Saturday, October 18, 2008

Part II - That's how she rolls.

hannahclaire_rolls
Today I got permission from another family to post these cropped photos of our little Miss rolling around on the floor. Thanks so much to this family for sharing them with us! The photo quality isn't that great, but we treasure them. I'm so thrilled to know that she can roll over and is on the move. These photos inspired me to do a REALLY good job cleaning our floors this weekend. The floors at St. Lucy's always look imaculate, so that's a lot to live up to.

6 comments:

  1. That is wonderful Sarah.She is doing such a wonderful Roll there. I am still puzzled why your agency is the only one with this issue of "no posting". I hope you have some wonderful quick judgement happen. That would be cool. So, speedy fairy dust on your site! Pray for Jo please.. he is sick and in the hospital...
    Sarah k

    ReplyDelete
  2. She certainly does roll, doesn't she? What adorable photos and to have photos of this milestone is such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey... I tagged you for a meme over on my blog... take a look!

    http://ponablogski.blogspot.com/2008/10/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sarah! Your baby girl is doing the roll! :) The floors at SLC are immaculate! I can't wait to read the post that's entitled, "We're heading to Taiwan!". . .we're waiting with you and celebrating this milestone too! Hugs, Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is really precious! I hope to get the password out in the next week or so. Thanks for following along!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!