Sunday, September 7, 2008

Making Wishes at the Botanical Gardens

Today was the 10th annual Fort Wayne "Be A Tourist In Your Own Hometown" day. We went to the Botanical Gardens and the Fort Wayne Museum of Art with free admission. There were a lot of people there, but it was still enjoyable. I took my camera along as I wanted some shots of my own to work with in Photoshop as I figure out photo editing this month.

My mother gave me a dollar coin outside the botanical gardens. I didn't have to think very long what to wish for.

I don't post many photos of myself on the blog, so here's one just for fun. As I type this, it as 9:58pm. That means it is 9:58am Monday morning at St. Lucys. T minus 2 minutes to Gotcha Day for little Lucy. My heart is in Tainan, Taiwan, tonight. I wish I could be there too.

6 comments:

  1. Same here Sista! (referring to the last paragraph in this post)

    Hoping Jackie and Tami get to see our babies!

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm telling myself that most likely they won't be allowed near the other children, especially babies with other agencies. That way if I get any tidbits of info on HC... I'll be especially overjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wishing she will be home for Christmas right along with you.
    Hugs from Cali!
    Janalee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, Sarah!!

    I hope you get Hannah Claire home by Christmas, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Christmas is good!! Yes please!!!

    Beautiful photos, Sarah. I like the one of you. You are glowing! Are you expecting??? :)

    Love,
    R

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, R. Yes, I'm expecting!!! I'm expecting that adoption agency to call me like any day now with news about a first ruling! Come on, judge! Lets getta move on! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!