Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Be Careful who you Smoochie on Instant Messenger

Incomming instant mesage: Hi there.
Sarah's reply: smoochie
Incomming instant message: your husband happen to be around there?
Incomming instant message: I wanted to see if he could test my vent server for me

Kevin instant messages often from another room in the house so we don't yell back and forth. He's pretty much the only person who instant messages me. OHMYGOSH!!!!!! I thought this was KEVIN, but it's Kevin's friend! I just smoochied Kevin's friend!

Sarah's reply: oh I thought you were KEVIN!
Incoming instant message: LOL
Sarah's reply: LOL LOL
Incoming instant message: was wondering about the smoochies
Sarah's reply: LOL LOL LOL
Incoming instant message: thanks though, I will be sure to keep that just between you and I :)
Sarah's reply: Kevin's here. I told him about the smoochies. (I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.)
(later...)
Incoming instant message: that was priceless, thanks :)

Today I notice that Kevin's friend has changed his screen name to "not Kevin." Thanks, D. I'll try leave you alone today to keep my smoochies to myself.

10 comments:

  1. Did you tell Judy about that? That qualifies as an embarrassing moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! I left that as a comment on her new blog. Heehee. Maybe it isn't the MOST embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me, but it was certainly embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok.. that was too funny! Thanks for sharing it for comic relief's sake.. oh and stop by the blog sometime.. been a while since I saw you around!

    Sarah k
    Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com
    Taiwanindependentadoptioninfo.blogspot.com
    Updmyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was HILARIOUS! Good thing "not Kevin" didn't take it personally! (-:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is priceless. I would have been beet red! Thanks for sharing!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, you crack me up. First it was your red pillow on Etsy to match my couch, now this! Oh, too funny!!!! :) I hope Kevin wasn't too jealous. LOL.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny! I still remember when I was in high school, my sister's boyfriend sounded just like mine, and my sister and I sound just like each other, so her boyfriend and I had a long smoochie-like conversation until we realized our mistake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my that is too funny! Yes- never no who is going to be dropping in!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!