Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mr. Mucus came by for a visit.

I'm sick. I could star in a Mucinex commercial. Hack hack.
No baby news... but when I do, oh it shall be a grand!
Hack hack some more. I'm going to bed.
Update 8:30am Sunday: This is no cold, this has turned into classic flu (never ending chills, 101F fever, body aches, and headache). A little mucus is the least of my worries now. I feel horrible calling my work partner just now and having him come in and work for me. The only other time I did that was when I tried to cut off my finger and had to go back to the ER because the superglue didn't hold. All of the blankets in the house don't stop the chills. Brrrrr....

9 comments:

  1. I hope your feeling better. Its a wonder that we are not sick all of the time. Anyways get well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, it got me about a month ago and I tried to go back to work too early. REST, REST, REST. Don't let the reaper in the door either....he isn't there to deliver get well flowers....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better! I am sick, too--second flu in a month (probably it just never really went away). YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you kicked Mr. Mucus to the curb. He's kind of an ass.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. Mucus has been replaced by Ms. Feva N. Chills, Mr. Mucus's evil stepsister. I don't have nice words to describe her personality. Heehee. Your comment did make me giggle, though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was me two weeks ago! It's GGGRROOOSSSS!!! We'll be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about being sick, get used to it! Kimi has been sick since we got home from Taiwan and Ken and/or I catch it too. Babies germs are crazy and everyone get sick. No one told me this pre Kimi! haha! Hope you get better soon!
    XOXO,
    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!