Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blog Headers with Love

I've had a little fun making blog headers for some other blogging adopting parents lately. If anyone else would like a new blog header, I'd be happy to make one for you in exchange for a free will donation to help with projects for the St. Lucy's Center and Chung Yi orphanages in Taiwan. Right now funds are needed to pay for shipping costs for the donated Christmas presents for children at Chung Yi.

Click on the graphic below to read about the details:

Get a new blog header in exchange for a donation to help orphanages in Taiwan!

3 comments:

  1. This is an innovative and brilliant idea! I love the new Taiwan Treasure header! Vonne Barnett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius!! :) Very creative idea, Sarah. I bet adoption blogs will soon be the best-dressed on the 'net!!! Haha...

    Come see my new header... I bought that FotoFusion software and tried my hand at it. It was tons of fun but it took forever. I think I was up till 2 AM working on it.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are creative and so special for doing that. I might be needing your services soon. My blog is just too dull.

    Yvonne

    http://yvonnecrawford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!