Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Stork Alert Downgraded from Red to Orange

It now sounds like those referrals have already been matched with other families, but I hear more are on the way. This is wonderful news, as these little girls join families that are surely just over the moon with excitement. This also bumps us up in line on the pink list, so we're happy things are movin' right along after being delayed months with no infant girl referrals. I'll downgrade this stork alert from red high alert to orange. Whew! One can only check phone's dial tone and junk e-mail box so many times in one day! Hee hee! I've started carrying my camera in my purse everywhere I go just in case we get the call, and told the girls at work to make sure that my camera is out and that someone is taking video or pictures if this all goes down when I'm at work.

5 comments:

  1. Well, your day should definitely be any day now... I'm thrilled for the families who were matched, and so excited that you & Kevin moved up on the girl list!! (And hey, the boy list moved up a notch too, hooray for us!! Hee hee!!) If I remember right, my prediction for you was mid-November. ;) Maybe it will be sooner???

    Great idea on having your camera with you. That will be a great moment to capture ("The Scream"). :)

    Hugs,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely you guys must be next?!! I'm on pins and needles for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a lot of brightly colored storks out there! It reminds me of a Disney movie! HA! I think that you need to have a chilled bottle of champagne or sparkling wine waiting in your fridge as well! My niece is named Hannah and I have always loved the name! Is Claire a family name? Vonne Barnett

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me want to sing the theme from "The Jefferson's" : "Movin' on UHHH-UUPPP!"
    Can't be long, now!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!