Saturday, October 27, 2007

Fun with Love is a Place

I have just finished installing a new blog header for Jane at Love is a Place. This just might be my favorite thing I've ever made while digiscrapping. Jia's so cute that it's pretty easy to be inspired!

Here is a site that I'm playing around with. Picnik is a web based free photo editor that is very easy to use. I'm anti-Photoshop because it's just so complicated... but Picnik is user friendly and allows me to edit photos easily and quickly. For Love is a Place I made some photos sepia tone and used the vignette function to make the edges of the photo darker. They have premium features that you can subscribe to for $24.95 a year. For now I'm very happy with the free features.

3 comments:

  1. We love it, love it, love it!!! THANKS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh!! Very nice, Sarah. My favorite of your work so far. :)

    Hugs,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Picnik tip - I love it! And I think you were the one who so long ago recommended FotoFusion - that's been a great program for scrapbooking.

    Cindy
    http://adopttaiwan.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!