Tuesday, July 10, 2007

love and lanterns are in the air

eBay is a source for wonderful things. I've been planning on hanging paper lanterns in Hannah Claire's nursery for a long time. I found some online stores that had several designs that are simply amazing, but tonight I found the lanterns I want on eBay. Here I could buy 10 for the price that I'd pay for 3 from a regular retail website. This way I won't have to worry about the lanterns falling down and breaking. I'll have backups!

When shopping for paper lanterns I found something else with the keyword "paper lanterns." Gymboree had a paper lanterns line of baby girl clothes! I found a gently used light yellow sundress complete with diaper cover with little paper lanterns in the pattern. Gymboree strikes again! Like I've said before, Gymboree can read my mind and knows my innermost baby clothes desires. It's scary! Maybe they have secret technology from the future and have scanned my brain? Uh oh. I think I've watching too much of that Star Trek that Kevin Tivos. Need more Mission Organization, less Star Trek! T minus 9 days until I can reedeem $25 in Gymbucks that are burning a hole in my wallet.

7 comments:

  1. Abbey's been dying to spend our $50.00 worth of Gymbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are going to be so cute in her room. Have you started on her room yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some OUTSTANDING ebaying. As a woman who refuses to pay full price for ANYTHING, I am very proud of you. Plus, they're GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I honestly never expected anyone to read it! Your site is beautiful and I look forward to following along with your journey now! Oh, we're an FFC family, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shopping talent continues to impress me! I love the lanterns! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tagged you, please read my blog for details.

    shelley
    www.letsgototaiwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hannah Claire is going to have the coolest room (& wardrobe for that matter)! Love the lanterns!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!