Friday, June 22, 2007

still time left in the "guess our referral date" game

The polls will close at midnight this Monday, June 25th in the "guess our referral date" game. I've made a calendar that you can click on to see where everyone's guesses fall. Just click on the image to see a larger size. I'll post a picture of the prize after the polls close... but let's just say it contains a bottle of wine and other food goodies from Indiana, and a children's book with a Taiwan theme. Something for adults and little ones! If you can't figure out how to post a message in the comments section (That's you, Dana! *haha*), then send me an e-mail at journeytohannahclaire@gmail.com and I'll add your date to the calendar. Locals can just tell me at work too. You know where to find me at work this weekend!

7 comments:

  1. My guess is October 30th (my neice's b-day, that's good girl vibes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. August 8

    Hannah's Grandpa J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our guess is 10/1/07, although we hope it's much sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to guess September 21st, the fall equinox this year. I hope it's sooner, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sarah!! I'll take Sept 19th as my guess for your referral date. It will be here before you know it!!!

    Angel Christal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here are the pics from the girls at work:
    Dana - August 27th
    Linda - September 6th
    Sam - September 28th
    Sandy - October 18th

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I'm taking Sept 22, my wedding anniversary! It's got lots of good girlie vibes from a big, fun wedding!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!