Saturday, June 23, 2007

4 month mark

Woah. Yesterday I didn't even realize that it was the four month mark of waiting for a referral. I think that's a good sign! Here's my four month mark scrapbook page with Sedona's thoughts of waiting for a referral. She'd really like this process to hurry up so we can focus lots more on Hannah Claire and less on the constant "no licks" reminders. We went out do dinner with friends tonight and had the couple over for Wii bowling in our living room. I feel much better about waiting right now then I did last month. I think I'm getting used to saying... no news... but when there is news... EVERYONE will know! And, the Monkey Island line is still full price at Gymboree... but I may have cheated with the Tiny Pond line. I couldn't resist dragonflies and water lilies cuteness any longer at 40% off.

2 comments:

  1. We are just a little ahead of you! We got on the list on March 9th. We are getting there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 months down... come on phone ring! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!