Sunday, April 15, 2007

Dresses - Hopes and Dreams

It's likely a good thing that we don't live close to a Target anymore. If we did, I have a feeling that I've had a closet full of dresses and no money for plane tickets to Taiwan. I ended up buying that little pink dress with the beautiful embroidery. It spoke to me. And then it's been such a cold April here in Indiana that I figure Hannah needs me to buy her a little sweater too. And then... this plaid dress with the beautiful green bow just screamed "buy me too", so Hannah now has two pretty dresses. Kevin think's I'm crazy, but I think he likes it because my purchases work as a "get of of jail free card" for the next time that he buys something I roll my eyes at. At least I just have two dresses for Hannah, not a closet full of 50 little dresses.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you wait. LOL! 2 dresses will slowly turn into 50...I of course started with 1 pair of cargo shorts & it was just down hill from there. LOL! Those dresses are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!