Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dreaming of Easter Dresses

I've been dreaming a lot this week after seeing lots of Easter pictures of cuties in their finest, and even little bear buns running around in the backyard on an egg hunt. Here's the dress I'd choose for Hannah if she was home this year. Yes, it's from Target. Sigh. I thought about going to Target before work today. I think I'd better stay clear of that place. There's way too much estrogen in my mommy-to-be brain today. I might come home with everything and anything pink.

2 comments:

  1. Your brave buying dresses! I can't bring myself to do that yet. It's such a sweet little dress though, how could you resist?

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!