Tuesday, March 27, 2007

one step closer = spring break gear for Hannah's closet

Okay. I've been bad. Baby shopping again. I'm so excited that our homestudy is in Taiwan and the weather has been so warm these last few days that I couldn't resist a spring break sale at Gymboree. I bought Hannah a swimsuit and a sunhat... and sandals... and some more online this morning! I've bought them big so she can grow into them, as we don't have a referral yet and I have no idea how big she'll be when she comes home. It seems like half the town is in Florida this week on spring break. I was actually BORED yesterday at work in my deserted hometown, and that NEVER EVER happens.

1 comment:

  1. Way cute....now step away from the mall and Gymboree. I love shopping!!!

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!