Wednesday, March 28, 2007

"Maybe next birthday I'll be a Mommy..."

I've got half an hour left of still being a 20something. What am I planning to do before bed as a 20something? Clean the bathroom floor and toilet. How exciting! I have several gray hairs and 3 hairs that want to grow on my chin where they don't belong. Guess that means that it's time that I turn 30! Hopefully 30 will be a good age for me... and I'll remember it as how old I was when little Hannah came into our lives.

To celebrate we're having a friend and her 14 month old girl over for dinner. I hope to test out that high chair! I've been joking with Kevin that hopefully the little girl will poop and we can change her diaper. Kevin's not so wild about that idea!

My mother gave me a book for my birthday titled "Every Year on Your Birthday" by Rose A. Lewis, the author that wrote "I Love You Like Crazycakes." It is a absolutely beautiful book and brought me to tears. A very appropriate gift from parent to child from China or Taiwan for his or her birthday. Thanks again, Mom.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you..
    Happy birthday to you..
    Sure wish *I* was only thirty..
    Happy birthday to yooooooooooou!

    And many, many more!

    hugs-
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was only 30 also. happy birthday....next yr maybe Hannah Claire can help blow out the candles.

    ENJOY

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY B-DAY!!! I think you should celebrate like a 21 year old & I hope all your wishes come true:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Next year it'll be fun to have a little one to share in all the cake!
    Thanks for stopping by our blog. Can't wait to follow your trip to Hannah.
    Take care,
    Bryn (fellow IN RPh)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!