Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Our Homestudy is in Taiwan

I e-mailed our agency last night to check on what's going on in your process. I received a phone call back today that our homestudy has already been translated and is in Taiwan. Yay! Also, my instruction sheet told me to hold all of our dossier documents until they're all complete, but I was told that I could go ahead and send everything that I have now. The only piece of the dossier puzzle we're missing is the I171H. We're still waiting for our fingerprint appointment date so we can get this immigration approval from INS.

2 comments:

  1. YAYYYY!! One step closer. I have just received our homestudy packet and am having those feelings of being overwhelmed. I have done it before I guess I can do it again.

    What happens after you get your I171...does the WAIT begin after that or do you have another step? I wish this were a little bit like China's process...more my comfort zone.

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are on a similar track. Maybe we will get our referral around the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!