Tuesday, December 12, 2006

We're Not Criminals and Home Study A-Go-Go

Today Kevin and I went down to the police station and did our criminal background check to submit with our dossier to prove we're not "the bad guys." When we got home, we had a message from the home study agency that they wanted to make our first appointment. Yay! I called back and made our first appointment at their office NEXT TUESDAY morning in Indianapolis. Kevin freaked out a little bit when I told them we'd start next week already. I could see the panic on his face thinking, "Oh no, with a social worker coming to our house my wife will make me spend the whole week cleaning the whole house!"


Only 22 more days until our cruise! We're going to Florida to visit Kevin's family after Christmas. From there we'll go on a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas with his whole family: Ron (Kevin's dad), Adrienne (Kevin's mom), Marjorie (Kevin's grandma), Karen (Kevin's sister), Nelson (Karen's husband), Isobella (Karen and Nelson's 5 year old daughter), Shane (Kevin's brother), and Leyna (Shane's girlfriend) will all be aboard. I wonder if this cruise ship will have a Funnel deck (see picture below) like on our last cruise this spring?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!