Thursday, March 29, 2012

This is what 35 looks like.

I woke up at age 35 with Hannah climbing on top of me. I pretended to still be asleep, hoping she'd decide to rest her head on the pillow next to me so I could lay in bed for another 30 minutes. Then the little squeaky voice whispered, "Mama, is it your birthday now?" I replied yes with my eyes closed.  She excitedly whispered more loudly, "Then you'll be five!" I opened my eyes land laughed.  Love that kid!  Kevin cooked us breakfast, and we eventually got out the door for a day of shopping and eating out.


 
 likefather 
 
Checking out the used Wii games section at Game Stop.
Picking out all of the Disney Princess, Dora, Diego, and Ballerina games to show to Daddy.
This is what "like father, like daughter" looks like.
 
daddyhannah
 
 We had a fun day eating out, being together in the sunshine, and doing a little shopping.
 RETURNED all of the warm weather clothing in size 18 months that I had recently purchased for Hudson and purchased a few 2T short sleeved polo shirts and a shorts set at Old Navy and Target.
 
 happylookslike 
 
French fries, chicken strips, lemonade, and a play place for lunch.
Knocking over a cup over and over on purpose to be funny.
This is what happy looks like.

35 
 
Not working out or counting calories on my birthday.
Love in my eyes as Hannah takes my picture with my iPhone.
This is what 35 looks like.
 
 blessed 
 
A long fun day with Mama and Daddy and falling asleep in the car on the way home.
Exclaiming "But I'm not tired!" when we wake her up to do potty and jammies before bed.
This is what tired looks like.
 
Feeling very blessed on my birthday.  Thanks to all of my friends for the well wishes today.

8 comments:

  1. I didn't say happy birthday yesterday. So you get another one today! I'm glad it was so special and wonderful. Happy 35!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Hannah remembered, "Mama, last time we were here... we were here with two others girls." :)

      Delete
  2. What a lovely post. You look so happy and beautiful. 35 suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the picture of you! :) And of course all the pics :) I am so happy you had a wonderful birthday! Last one without your little man! :) Just think next year there will be TWO kiddos jumpin on you to wake you :) heehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday!! It's the best when you can just spend it as a family. Can't wait to see the little guy with you on your next birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture Hannah took of you. YOu can really see peace and love in your eyes. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!