Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Chicago 2010: what a difference a year and a half makes

A year and a half ago on the other side of the world, we stayed at the Grand Hyatt Taipei. One amazing emotional day, we became parents... and then took our baby back to the hotel, stripped her down to her diaper, were thrilled that she allowed us to love on her and play, and then this mama dressed her in the prettiest red dress to photograph this amazing little person.

2008-12-29_06-48-15_Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XSi

IMG_3650

This past weekend we stayed at a Hyatt in Chicago. It doesn't have the same elegance as the Grand Hyatt Taipei (which happens to be the nicest hotel I've ever... and will ever... stay in), but the clean white linens on their beds look and feel very much the same.

Oh how our Hannah has changed! The baby that liked to jingle keys and beep our noses is now an iPhone app-lovin' toddler.

iphonebaby1_web

iphonebaby2_web

iphonebaby3_web

iphonebaby4_web

iphonebaby5_web

iphonebaby6_web

iphonebaby7_web

iphonebaby9_web

iphonebaby8_web

Oh, yeah. Her daddy thinks she's pretty special, too!!!

Hannah really likes this app. The Baa Baa Black Sheep game keeps her attention like no other.

3 comments:

  1. Sarah And Kevin,

    I am so blessed to know you guys. Reading this made me cry. I can remember the day you shared Hannah with everyone in pictures as you waited to bring her home. She is such a sweet little girl and I know she has wonderful parents and a wonderful family that loves her so much!
    (ok the crying is partly pregnancy hormones!)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to get the Baa Baa Black Sheep. I just got the Wheels on the Bus and my daughter loves it. Hannah is such a cutie! I love seeing how much she has grown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I totally remember that red dress picture. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!