Thursday, June 17, 2010

"Mama sleep."

This afternoon I unsuccessfully tried to take a nap together with Hannah in my bed. Oh yeah, with the little dog, too. Everyone piled in. Hannah would not lay down and just wanted to fool around. I closed my eyes to rest, hoping that she'd think I was boring and would settle down as well. After closing my eyes, little fingers tried to pry my eyelids open... and a little voice said, "Mama sleep." I told her to leave my eyelids alone because I wanted to sleep, and closed my eyes again. A minute later Hannah snuggled up against me and kissed me on the lips for the FIRST time! That's MAMA BLISS!

2 comments:

  1. Makes my heart melt! That girl loves her mama and daddy!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!