Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tainan City Guide

2008-12-27_02-59-36_Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XSi

prayers left at the Confucian temple in Tainan
by students wishing for good luck on exams

I discovered a gem of a travel site today at Tainan City Guide. I relieved our December 2008 visit to Tainan City, Taiwan, today wandering down Anping's old streets, gazing with wonder inside the Anping tree house, and the beautiful of the architecture and grounds at Chikan Lou the Confucian temple and school, and no one does shaved ice better than the Taiwanese and their cua bing. I even learned something new, having never read about chastity archways before. Reading up, saving some ideas for when we return to Tainan... someday. {Lawrence and Amanda, we'll never be able to thank you enough for that you spent with us. I still look back and think it was amazing and life changing!}

2 comments:

  1. You are MORE than welcome!! We LOVED being apart of journey to Hannah Claire! :D It was our honor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Sarah! I hope we can take our family back to Taiwan someday. . .I'll have to bookmark this site so I remember it. Thanks for sharing.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!