Friday, May 22, 2009

vintage playground - part 1

Tonight we packed up Hannah Claire and her sippy cup, grabbed some sandwiches, and headed to a park to take pictures to play and experience some quality family time with our daughter. We filled up a 2GB card and had a great time. Hannah wasn't as excited about the swings as she was the last time we went to a park, but she liked crawling through tubes and peeking out at us. Slides continued to be a big hit with lots of laughs.

It's going to take me awhile to work on post processing because there are so many nice shots to choose from today. I'm working on a little bit of a vintage feel with these, and processed them differently on purpose. I'm always learning by trial and error with this new hobby.

Hope everyone has a nice holiday weekend! I'll be working, but hopefully Daddy and Hannah will get some pool time in the backyard.

swing1
Whee!!!

swing2
Uhh... it's going too high now.

swing3
Thank you. Not quite so high, please.

seahorse1
What's that on the ground? Can I put it in my mouth?

silhouette
playground silhouette

tube2
my little monkey, Curious Hannah

tube1
booty bye-bye

5 comments:

  1. I love the black and white silhouette shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I love the first one the best. K, how do you get the line through the words like that? I see that all the time and don't know how.
    Holli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holli, You edit the html with a strikeout tag.
    Here's a link with the info:
    http://webmaster.lycos.co.uk/tips/987518103/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! The post production is where I fall completely flat. 99% of the time I post everything straight out of the camera. I just feel lost when it comes to the post production. I wish I had a little more time to play and new where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tiny doll is such a cutie! These shots are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!