Wednesday, May 20, 2009

three very blessed families

We were very fortunate to have dinner tonight with two other families that have adopted from Taiwan. They blog at Awaiting Avery and The Fleck Flick. We enjoyed a yummy dinner at Applebee's and then went to a city garden to let the children explore and for the mamarazzi to take some photos.

Avery's mama posted her photos already HERE. I'm so glad that she got a photo of all of the girls rolling around on the floor at the restaurant. They were so funny!

I took a zillion photos of the girls together on these stone steps. The sisters in the middle were so funny and had different expressions on their faces in every shot. I'll share three of the best ones below. Miss Hannah was not interested in smiling tonight. She got a little teary and her hair was messed up after Mama told her that she could not climb up a cement curb and into the muck filled pond. What a big mean horrible mama I am! Luckily, none of the girls in their pretty dresses ended up in the pond tonight. Wow... look at them. We're certainly three very blessed families.

group 1

group 2

group 3



sisters on the bridge
original color

sisters on the bridge - little color and soft
little color and softer


This is my favorite photograph of the evening, but I can't decide
which version I like better. What do you think?

beautiful Avery
original color

beautiful Avery - sunshine
sunshine

beautiful Avery - vintage
vintage


sleepy Hannah
night night

4 comments:

  1. We had a great time last night! Great pics, Avery just started making that face a couple of days ago and I didn't have a pic of it yet. Let's get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you guys had a great time!
    The girls are just as beautiful as they can be...
    I'm LOL at Miss Hannah's expression in these photos. It's kind of a smirk and I'd love to know what she's thinking!
    Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun time! I like the sunshine photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you have discovered the joy of trying to capture multiple children in one picture! This is why many of mine are from behind! I love trying, I just know getting them all to sit in one place will be a work out!

    What beautiful girls! I like the vintage picture!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!