Friday, April 17, 2009

pool baby

This post is dedicated to my bloggy friend KB. :)

Woo hoo! I was thrilled to get off of work today at 3pm and drove home with the windows down on a bee-u-ti-ful Friday afternoon. Weather hitting 70 degrees, lots of sunshine, not a cloud in the sky. Love it! Needed some of this to make up for the April snow we had recently. As I was driving home I thought, "Ya know, we need to get Hannah a baby pool."

I passed Kevin's vehicle going out on my way into our neighborhood. "I wonder what he's up to."

I could tell they had been outside, as he left a blanket and a sippy up outside in the grass. Twenty minutes later Daddy arrived home with Hannah AND a baby pool. Yippie! We had the same idea.

pink flamingo baby
Hannah watched Daddy blow up her pool.
She was just drooling over the idea of a swim. Ha ha!

dropped the cap!
She dropped the cap to her sunscreen.
I thought this expression was kinda funny, and you can see the cap in mid-air.

Hannah in the pool with Daddy
Daddy filled up the pool with warm water from the sink.
No cold water from the hose for his baby girl!

toothy grin in the pool

pool magic

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, these are too cute. Here hair is getting so long...love the big flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little pool baby!! That bottom photo is just gorgeous!! I love what you did with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Her hair has gotten so much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so funny! It's 70 degrees!!!
    It had to be warmer than that in the sunshine though, right!? It felt like 95 degrees and high humidity baby! We were out all afternoon too, but I drew the line at opening the pool. I'm the mean mommy who waits until it's 80 degrees or at least Mother's Day. LOL...
    Daddy rocks for using warm, soft sink water!!!
    Hannah looks like she was having a blast and sure wasn't thinking about cutting those teeth...
    Glad that you are feeling better. Enjoy your weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.My.Goodness. This is just soooo freakin' adorable....and I am just thrilled this post is dedicated to moi! HC's hair is absolutely stunning....and boy is she ever s-p-o-i-l-e-d! Can I get an amen anyone??? She needs a little sister!!! You better get on it! And how about your green grass? What's up with that? Ok, maybe I have been in CO too long...no wonder Andy has issues with being put down on the "hay stack" of a front yard we have goin' on....

    Love the suit too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pictures as ususal. hannah claire is such a doll. wow, you guys can sit in the pool already. we're over here in 40F and rain rain rain rain. we had to bring out our winter coats again, sigh. no fun.
    have wonderful weekend yourself
    god bless,
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMgosh, we used to do that for Lauren too.....carry buckets of warm water from our kitchen for her baby pool...I had forgotten that...thank you for the sweet reminder!
    Beautiful shots....glad you are all feeling better and enjoying this (finally!!) GORGEOUS weather!!
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. @lorabelle: It was pretty darn warm here yesterday! Note the pool setup on the concrete patio that had been soaking up the sun all day plus the pool I bought has a built-in windscreen to keep the wind away! Add the water that I carried out in my baby-bucket (See the previous post on Friday, March 20, 2009) that was slightly warmer than Hannah's regular bath water...

    One happy kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OooOh! Look at the bokeh in the water! NICE!!

    What a beautiful water baby you've got! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how wonderful to have pool time...we are sooooo anxious to open ours up :) She's absolutely adorable and I love the flower in her hair!

    Best,
    Jess

    P.S. thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!