Monday, April 27, 2009

I ♥ Faces Entry - Reflection

reflection of brothers
Reflection of Brothers

This photo is my adults entry into this week's I ♥ Faces contest where the theme is "reflection." I immediately thought of a photo that I had saved on my computer that I really liked, but I hadn't done any work to it with cropping or post-processing. This was taken with my point and shoot camera before I had a DSLR, so the quality isn't what I expect from my photographs these days, but I still love it. This photo was taken with the Cloud Gate outdoor sculpture at Millenium Park in Chicago. I'd highly recommend others to go and take photographs and experience the public interacting with this piece of art if you're visiting downtown Chicago.


Click here to view the I ♥ Faces adults category entries and click here to view the kids category entries.

I ♥ Faces is also having a giveaway for a product called Bokeh by Alien Skin. I would so love this product. I don't have the cash to drop for some L glass, but this would be a lot of fun to play with!

11 comments:

  1. The Bean!! I have some pictures from there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool picture.

    BTW - I finished "Lucky Girl" the other day. It certainly was very thought-provoking. Let me know if you want to chat about it in advance of the post-Memorial Day shebang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we call it the bean out here. In fact I didn't even know what "Cloud Gate" was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very much loving that...my vote goes to YOU!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool shot! Great use of a really cool park.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE Chicago and that sculpture. *sigh* I could go right now! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!