Monday, April 6, 2009

Daddy's Cutie Patootie on Film

92000024

Tonight we visited with Hannah's grandparents. It wasn't long before she made off for the stairs. The above shot is her cute little behind climbing up as fast as she can.

92000021
"No one sees me, right?"

Little Miss Climber thinks she's hot stuff now, eh?

I'm still learning my way around the Rebel G. I shot this roll of film using the camera's built in Portrait mode. I'm not very happy with the exposures... I think I'll stick with the manual mode and using the -1/2 Stop Exposure Compensation that I used on the previous film. It's a lot easier to correct slightly underexposed B/W film then to try to nail the exposure dead on. Overexposing B/W film is a disaster. It completely loses it's charm and no amount of correction after the fact will rescue overexposed shots.

Woohoo! Daddy posts on the blog AGAIN! ~Sarah

5 comments:

  1. You guys that is too cute!!!
    Just about the time I think that she can't get any cuter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cute little legs and bum! Oh my goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she is just the cutest thing EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!