Friday, March 13, 2009

I ♥ Faces Fix-It Friday "Cutie-Pie"

I'm enjoying editing photos these days. I don't have any new ones of Miss Hannah to play around with, but here's my submission into this week's I ♥ Faces Fix-It Friday Challenge.

Here's the original photo:
iheartfaces cutie-pie ORIGINAL


And here's my fix:
iheartfacescutie-pie MY FIX

I edited the photo in Adobe Photoshop CS4. Here's the actions I used, all freebies. This mama likes free.
Phaunt Fun Pak S-Curve and Original Sunshine In.
Poineer Woman's Bring out the Eyes (one of my new favorites!), Sharpen This, Warmer, Quick Edge Burn, Lovely and Ethereal, and Boost.
I moved around the opacity on several layers and just played with it until I found the effect that I wanted.

It's amazing what a little photo editing will do to a washed out photo. Here's the link to the rest of the fix-its.

4 comments:

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!