Saturday, March 7, 2009

FotoFusion notes

Miss Hannah woke me up early this morning for a bottle, and I couldn't get back to sleep. I started poking around a Yahoo Group for FotoFusion users and discovered some things about the program I hadn't seen before. I know that I have a few friends using it now, so I thought I'd share my discoveries.

I had no idea that FotoFusion offered layout templates. When you go to start a new project, click on marketplace with the shopping bag symbol. There's all sorts of options, but click on "basic templates." The templates are 1 credit each... but you can work on your layout and then use the credit at the end if you decide to use it. The more complicated layouts (the ones I would consider using) are all at the bottom of the option list. You can also get all of the 264 basic templates by purchasing them for 35 credits... or by upgrading to the Enhanced or Extreme version.

Frame Split: Select your image. The toolbox pops up. Underneath the image/frame/shadow section there are six little function icons. The middle one on the left side is "frame split" that will split your image into tiny mosaic tiles... as many tiles as you want.

A few interesting tutorial links:



Little Miss was just delivered to Nana and Grandpa's house. It's a WARM 57 degrees to us Hoosiers, and Nana asked for the stroller. I have a feeling I know what they'll be doing this afternoon.

Looking for Spring 1

Looking for Spring 2

2 comments:

  1. Seriously Sarah! You always have Hannah dressed so cute and everything is coordinated! I'm really impressed. You should have seen what my poor kid Brynn wore around the house all day! Sweats and a t-shirt that totally didn't match--
    Charloe

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!