Monday, November 10, 2008

at least 1000 facial expressions!

This morning I opened an e-mail all the way from Taiwan that made me so happy! Thank you so very much, dear friend!

I asked the nursery staff about Hannah Claire and ________, and they were so willing to take me to their nursery. And so sorry I have to disappoint you, no pictures were allowed. Anyhow, we went down and then they told me to wait outside the door, they would bring Hannah Claire and ________ out. My husband held our baby so one nanny gave Hannah Claire to me and oh boy she's a cutie. I got to hold her about 20-30 minutes and we kept making goofy faces back and forth. She has the cutest smile, and she shared at least 1000 facial expressions with me (wonderful dimples on top of it).

[We] took Hannah Claire and our baby to a bench close by and those two babies just had the most wonderful time. [Our baby] kept trying to take Hannah's red hoodie off and she thought it was the funniest thing. I also told her that her mommy can't wait to finally hold her and misses her a lot.

Ooooh boy! I'm ready to play a WHOLE BUNCH of peek-a-boo to photograph each and every one of those 1000 facial expressions!!! :)

11 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you got this message! And how amazing of you to offer a custom necklace for everyone donating more than $50 to Rebecca's giveaway. What a great friend you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful email to get! I can't wait to see these great facial expressions. Even better, I can't wait to see Hannah Claire making these faces at her Mommy and Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!!! What a simply amazing email. This must have made your WEEK! Dimples??!! 1000 facial expressions??!!! She sounds so social & interactive Sarah! I cannot WAIT to meet her!!!!! And see all of those 1,000 photographs that you capture. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, What a tremendous blessing that e-mail was! Oh, I can't wait to see those dimples and facial expressions when you post them someday VERY soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful when you get tidbits of news on your baby! :) She sure looks like she has TONS of personality :) Specially in that latest photo! :) I am sure you can't wait to scoop her up and just play play play!

    Praying for First decree SOON!

    blessings,
    Tami
    Noah's mama
    www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful that you get little tid bits of happiness to help you through your wait. I remember spending time with Kristen's Laney while we were at Chung Yi getting Maya and to be able to ease
    Kristen's heart was *almost* as special as getting my girl. I remember telling Laney her momma was coming and that she loves her so much and little Laney grinned from ear to ear...so cute.
    I am so excited that you are getting your heart eased a bit along the long road to your final decree-which better come soon--I am headed to Utah so I could storm Laura's office if you want..just think seven Smith's picketing for HC's final decree...What do we want? A final Decree! When do we want it? NOW! Maya would look so cute with a bull horn!
    Have a great week, we are praying for you and your sweet girl.
    Janalee

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful! Its these tiny glimpses that keep us from going too crazy during the wait! Notice I said, "too crazy", so there is still room for some crazy! :)
    You will need outfits for every facial expression I do believe...lol....let the shopping therapy begin! ;)
    Lisa C.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How precious. Can't wait to see those adorable dimples in photos galore!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah

    You may have posted this before, but when is your "window" of hearing that you get to travel? Could it possibly be any day now?

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic that Hannah has a sense of humor! That will get her far! And how terrific that you were able to get a brief little update on her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! How wonderful to get this "glimpse" of your precious little one!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!