Wednesday, May 28, 2008

laughed so hard my gut hurt

Tonight I get a message from my adoption bloggin' friend Rebecca. She tells me to check her post from today. I can't remember a time in recent history when I've laughed so hard that my gut hurt! (click for link)

For the record, I love eBay. I live 45 minutes away from a mall, and I can shop for anything I can dream up at 12:59am from the comfort of my own home. Pipe bombs and anthrax HAVE NOT been at the top of my eBay favorites list. I'm really looking at into custom made children's clothing right now. Imagine that! (Kevin, I'm just looking... I'm not buying... I swear.)

I'm busy trying to get life back together after being gone for a long weekend. I have wonderful photos from the lake this weekend that I hope to post soon.

1 comment:

  1. That was hilarious! Hey, look for baby clothes on Etsy.

    I got Chaislyn an adorable handmade dress. I'll post a pic of her in it on my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!