Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Referral Request Form

Kevin called me at work tonight to tell me we had a package from our adoption agency. I got the shivers, but stopped and thought... surely we didn't get a referral by mail! Nope, no referral. It's an information request form that helps the agency know what special needs or situations that we would be open to when considering a referral. Of course we'd like to "request" for that referral to come any day now, so we sat down over dinner and talked through our decisions. It's all done, and we'll mail it back tomorrow. My sweetheart of a husband even held my hand during some of the tough ones. I married such a great guy.

4 comments:

  1. We did that form together just yesterday too. It was hard, wasn't it?

    I'm praying for that "any day now" for you Sarah!!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, yup, yup its coming soon now! Im sure there is a child that fits your family perfectly waiting to see her mommy and daddys photo very very soon :) Oh and vise versa of course.

    Congrats, i'm holding your hand from afar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. While Nicole's holding your hand from afar Im prayin every night for you guys. I know that baby of yours is going to make her debut real soon... She's just working on how to make her entrance:)

    Fingers firmly crossed that its very VERY soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. welp I think it's official. You're referral is coming very soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!