Saturday, September 15, 2007

Will be back to blogging soon...

I read an adoption message board tonight where someone asked where I was. Haha! This picture is a little taste of what I've been up to. I'll be back to blogging later this week with oodles of pictures when things settle down a little bit. WE HAD BOBA/BUBBLE TEA THIS WEEK!!! And pot sticker dumplings, and fried tofu... but it wasn't stinky tofu. I'm not sure if that was a good or bad thing. Man, Texans sure do like their Dr. Pepper.

I haven't had access to my e-mail, just internet... so I'm sorry if you've tried to call me or e-mail me and I haven't replied.

No referral that I know of. Until then, just thinking happy thoughts of a future "Rodeo Princess."

2 comments:

  1. Im thinking happy thoughts for you to:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes sireebob....we love our Dr. Pepper here in the lone star state. We especially love it made with real cane sugar..did you get one of those?? You had bubble tea in Texas....where??

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!