Saturday, September 1, 2007

PBS Kids TV: Binky's family adopts from China

Arthur's friend Binky Barnes is getting a little sister. Binky's family is adopting from China. My local PBS station will air the episode "Big Brother Binky" Parts I and II on Friday, September 7th. I'm so excited that this has gotten rave reviews from Adoptive Families magazine, and that PBS has put a lot of research into doing this just right with positive adoption language. Way to go PBS! I'll have Kevin set the TIVO to record. I'm excited to be able to share this episode with children in our lives.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Sarah- thanks for sharing this! I had no idea! Sophie Lu loves Arthur (she calls him "Arfur")!

    Now, I need to tie a ribbon around my finger or something so I don't forget to record it!

    Big Hugs & best wishes for your good news SOON!

    xoxo, Shana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are very excited about this at our home. We are also anxiously awaiting the nick show in Oct.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!