Thursday, August 30, 2007

wishing for a little paper lantern to light up my life


Nothing happening on the adoption front of course, just dreaming of happy dreams of a little paper lantern to light up my life. My eBay Gymboree paper lanterns line items arrived in the mail, so I've got my "baby clothes are crack for mommies" fix for the week. Sedona must have developed oldest child syndrome already, as she wants all of my attention and is jumping in front of the camera when I try to take pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Those pants are so cute! I just went to Gymboree last weekend and found a little red sweater with an attached stuffed bunny in one of the pockets. Lauren has so many clothes but I couldn't resist that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbey has big plans for Gymboree this weekend. Apparently Gymbucks are back in progress. I am not sure what the little guy needs though!

    Of course, Abbey can always say, "Well, Sarah bought Hannah Claire a lot clothes." Thanks alot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem. I got your back, Abbey! There's all sorts of things you can find on eBay from retired Gymboree lines that feature little cutie frogs.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!