Saturday, August 25, 2007

Adoption Humor: "Oh, I'm sorry... You couldn't adopt?"

Tonight at Barnes and Noble I was blissfully browsing the International Cooking section when my happy thoughts of steamed dumplings and moon cakes were interrupted. A couple looking about 19 years old were looking at What to Expect When You're Expecting, whispering about what's going on in their 7.5 week old pregnancy. I started to turn a little green with envy until I began thinking of this cartoon, an amused grin appeared on my face, and the interruption became much more bearable!

2 comments:

  1. LOL - I am sooooo stealing this one!!!! :)
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hysterical! Im showing the girls at work!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!