Tuesday, May 22, 2007

three months, three dresses

Today marks three months waiting for referral. I'm doing pretty good this last month thanks to lots of successful retail therapy treatments in 2T, and a few in 18-24 months too. I figure that we're three months down, and maybe three months to go in waiting for a referral. Emphasis on the word maybe.

After Kevin's mom Adrienne goes home we'll start thinking about that nursery. I've had some changes at work lately and my schedule is unknown right now, so that may affect how much time I'll have available for the nursery work. We'll see. I'm not worried. There's plenty of time. Until then, anyone have a favorite swing dress? They're ready for a toddler, but we're not there quite yet!

We've had lots of fun lately with Adrienne. Today I came home from work to find my husband, the mother-in-law, and the dog out on the back porch with a hose filling up the kiddie pool. I bought a kiddie pool last early October at CVS on extreme summer clearance for just about a dollar. Kevin and I had joked about getting a little pool for Sedona last summer, but he never thought I'd really do it! Today was a really nice day, but I think Sedona wasn't wild about the cool water from the garden hose. Maybe the pool water will warm up a little over the next few days and we'll see what she thinks of it then. Right now she'll only jump into the pool when Daddy has a treat in hand. Yes, we're crazy dog parents. Just wait and see what we're like a year from now as first time Hannah Claire parents!

3 comments:

  1. Those dresses are wonderful. Was she born with that talent or did she learn it??? Who am I kidding, I will never learn to sew.

    Thanks for stopping by. Everyday that closes is a day closer to our babies.

    shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little girl is going to be dressed to the nines!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dresses & that picture of Sedona in the pool w/ daddy is very funny. LOL!

    *I think your puppy dog has got it made!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!