Tuesday, May 15, 2007

sunflowers and terrabytes retail therapy

I really love sunflowers. They make me so happy. In our old house, my kitchen had garlands of sunflowers and wine colored berries all along the top of the cabinets. Now I use the sunflower garlands on my Christmas tree. When you mix sunflowers and pretty clothes from the Sunflower Fields line Gymboree that just hit over 50% off, you get EXTRA STRENGTH retail therapy. Okay, time to exercise restraint. No more baby girl clothes shopping until the nursery is painted. That's motivation to get it done! You'll all hold me to it, right? (wink)

Kevin claims he needs retail therapy too. I'm not sure if I believe him, but he says he needs a terrabyte of hard drive space from NewEgg. Oh, now he's telling me it's for all of those pictures and movies of baby we're going to make. I'm sold.

3 comments:

  1. Retail therapy at Gymboree, you do know the best kind of therapy! I absolutely love Gymboree. Such cute stuff! I have some sunflower stuff too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expect one photo of Hannah in every outfit for my Grandma Brag Book.

    Hannah's Grandma J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know? Hard drive space or Gymboree? Hmmmm... LOL! I love Kobi in yellow & chances are your Hannah will have the same complexion & hair color (Im just guessing here...LOL!) I say stock up on the Sunflower Fields Gymboree Line!! Oh...& tell hubby he can have more hard drive after he's done painting. Wink Wink:)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!