Sunday, April 22, 2007

Referral Rumors?!

First off... the important stuff from BabyGap: Isn't this the cutest onesie for a flight home from Taiwan with our Hannah Claire?! Okay, now that the important stuff is out of the way... (That's a joke y'all.)

Referral rumors from St. Lucy's! Heartsent is another agency that works to place infants at St. Lucy's. Earlier this month they posted on their web site that they will be getting 9 referrals in the next few weeks. If Heartsent is getting 9 referrals... maybe my agency will be getting a big batch too. And if my agency gets a big batch of referrals... that pushes me way up the waiting list! Maybe a referral for me too, but I'm trying not to go there in my mind.

There's so much to do before we get a referral! I'm still working crazy lots to help with expenses and we haven't worked on putting the nursery together yet. Three college interns have been scheduled to be with me at work for this summer and early fall. I figured they'd keep me busy at work while I waited for a referral.

Kevin's so funny. He just went to the evil empire superstore to buy some bread while I'm writing this post, and came home with a loaf of bread AND a doll. Makes me a little teary eyed to think of Kevin alone at the store buying a doll all by himself. I'd love to have been peeking around the corner of the isle, watching him examine the dolls to choose one to bring home tonight.

As long as I've got the digital camera out, here's Hannah's first piggy bank. It's never too early to learn about fiscal responsibility. That isn't one of my strong points, so she's gotta start learning early. My dad tells a good story about taking me and my younger sister to the bank to open savings accounts when we were little. My little sister brought several weeks of her allowance for her first deposit. I forgot my money at home and had to take out a loan from dad in order to open my account.

Hannah also got a t-shirt from Target when mommy got off work Saturday night. I've admired this shirt from other blogging mommies-to-be, and it just fell into the cart somewhere between the Lean Cuisine meals and I just didn't notice it was there until I got home! (wink wink)

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo getting that "onsie for the flight home" Of course we arent' buying anything til we get that referral.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!