Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho...

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho. It's off I work I go! In a stretch of 21 days, I've only got one day off. I'm picking up several extra shifts to help pay for adoption expenses, flights, hotels, and fun things like nursery furniture. Believe me, if something interesting happens regarding our adoption journey... I'll be blogging about it! I've been playing around with my new photo editing software FotoFusion and really love the simplicity of this program compared to Adobe Photoshop. No time for star anise right now. Everything that I'm eating seems to come out of a mircowave! Still waiting for immigration fingerprint appointments in Indianapolis. Gotta go to bed, and then wake up in 5.5 hours for another work day. Blech!

Taiwan educational lesson for the day: The currency of the Republic of Taiwan is the "New Taiwan Dollar," and it's common abbreviation is NT$. You can follow this link and take a look at what Taiwanese currency looks like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!