Thursday, February 15, 2007

You've Got Mail!

After all that grumpyness about WAITING, we got two good things in the mail today.

When I got home from work today I got a letter from immigration that they are processing our documents, but want our social security numbers too. Someone told me that we should write it on the application, but there's not a line on the form that calls for that, so I didn't do it. Guess I know now why they told me to to that! So, we'll send them copies of our social security cards with a letter to be extra complete.

When I sat down to the computer to check my e-mail, I had a copy of the first draft of our homestudy in my inbox. YAY!!!! There's a few corrections to be made. My sister's birth date is 3 days off. According to the document, I graduated from high school when I was 8 years old, 10 years earlier than everyone else in my class. They left out the part about Kevin being raised with wild wolves, too. The rest of the corrections are just some fill in the blanks with missing information that we can easily provide. Once this is completed, the homestudy agency will make the corrections and send a copy to our adoption agency for them to look it over. I finally feel like we're getting somewhere!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep blogging safe for everyone. Do not share personal information about us or other users in your comments. Thank you!